Funny Bank Jokes Photos


Husband wife bank money jokes

Wife called her husband,
Wife: honey where are you?
Husband: I'm at the bank.
Wife: dear, please I need 3000 rupees to activate my blackberry,
5000 to do my hair and,
10,000 Rupees to buy a dress,
Husband: sorry, I meant I was at the "bank" of a river.
Do you want fish to cook?


Banta Car Loan Jokes

A Banta bought a car on loan from a bank. He didn't pay the dues;
The bank took away his car.
Funny Banta: If I knew this, I'd have taken a loan for my marriage also!


Banta bank ATM jokes

A Banta was withdrawing money from ATM.
The Sardar behind him in the line said,
"Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen your password. Its 4 asterisks (****).
The first Banta replies, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! You are wrong. It�s 1258."


Bank Clerk funny jokes

A lady was newly appointed as a clerk in a bank.
The manager of that branch was fond of Literature and books.
He asked the clerk, �Do you know William Shakespeare?" The clerk replied, �No. In which branch is he working?"
After that the manager only asks her about cheques and drafts.


Motu Patlu Singham sir jokes

Motu lost his cheque book,
Bank manager: Be careful, anyone can put your sign.
Motu: I am not fool, i have already signed all the cheques.
Please sign the back of the cheque, 'the teller told her, 'as you'd sign a letter.


Banta Bank Dream Jokes

Banta had a dream in which someone murdered him.
Next day he closed his bank account. Know why?
Because the bank's slogan was:
We make your dreams come true...!


Motu patlu And Singham Jokes

Gang of Motu-Patlu broke a bank, but instead of cash they find
Bottles of chilled red wine...
Happily they drink and left,
Next day headline�
Braking News:-
"Blood Bank Robbed"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hardest Riddles in English

Funny English Jokes

Love SMS Messages sweet and cute for girlfriends, boyfriends